Poker Teacher ILS007, Provides Professional Poker Videos to Help you Learn to Play Poker Like A Pro
ILS007 is among the very best SNG players in the world, having achieved Supernova Elite status on Pokerstars in just 4 months of SNG grinding last year. As a poker teacher, he has an expert poker understanding of ICM software and the best methods of poker instruction to apply these tools.
A large part of being a poker teacher is helping the student to teach themselves how to play advanced poker. By registering for free membership of the Forum on Professional Poker Videos, ILS007 will keenly guide you as a poker teacher to take your game to the next level through his poker video series.
Private One-to-One Coaching
- Simply choose three days/times that are convenient for you, and I will choose the one best fitting my schedule.
- Pay the appropiate amount AT LEAST 24 hours before the lesson time (otherwise the lesson is automatically cancelled).
- £500 for Five-Hour Coaching Program* (1 hour free) - if you choose this option, entire prepayment is required at least 24 hours before the first lesson, and no partial refunds are available. The package consists of two 2-hour lessons and a final 1-hour consolidation lesson.
- Available upon request. Kindly email ivan (at) professionalpokervideos.com with the number of you looking to be coached together, the game and buy-in levels you play and requirements you are looking for in the coaching. The rates per person will be significantly discounted compared to the 1-1 coaching, so it's definitely a cost-effective option and very effective.
What does the coaching entail and how does it work?
The coaching generally involves Hand History review and analysis using Universal Replayer and ICM/Equity software. We cover advanced concepts such as manually adjusting ICM results for situational/dynamic factors, post-flop analysis including ranging, estimating equity and adjusting according to villain types, to name a few key themes. If you have a specific leak that needs plugged, we will plug it. 2, 6, 9, 10 and 18 man SNGs are my main focus. I also coach for MTTs.
You will require a microphone for the lessons, which will be hosted using professional conferencing software. You will receive an email confirming the lesson, and also an access link to your private lesson. Please email hand history files to ivan (at) professionalpokervideos.com at least 24 hours before the lesson time. This will give me time to prepare so we don't waste any time.
You can either pick out a selection of hands you are keen to work on, or send me a zipped folder of all the games you've played in the last week/month etc. I have recently worked with a software developer to create a poker study tool called Analyzer which will streamline those big databases to find the exact spots we wish to focus on in the coaching. If you use it yourself, there is a function to automatically email me the hands that we wish to study, in advance of the lesson at the click of a button. You can get it here (demo video to come): Professional Poker Software.
- *Prices not applicable to SNG players of $60 buy-in level or higher. Please email ivan (at) professionalpokervideos.com for a custom rate, giving details of the game and buy-in level you play, and how many hours coaching you are after.
- *Prices not applicable to 18-man SNG players of $30 buy-in level. Please email ivan (at) professionalpokervideos.com for a custom rate, giving details of the game and buy-in level you play, and how many hours coaching you are after.
- *Prices not applicable to 6-max hyper SNG players of $30 buy-in level or higher. Please email ivan (at) professionalpokervideos.com for a custom rate, giving details of the game and buy-in level you play, and how many hours coaching you are after.
- I reserve the right to cancel a coaching lesson giving at least 24 hours notice. In exceptional circumstances I may have to cancel in case of emergency after this time, in which case you will be refunded within 24-48 hours of the lesson time, usually much sooner.