Poker Coach ILS007 offers World-Leading Poker Coaching Specialising in SNG Poker
Considered by many as the best SNG poker coach in the world, ILS007 offers the highest level of poker coaching for all levels.
A poker coach should be a winning SNG poker player in the games they teach. Each of the sit n gos I coach I am a proven winner at. Unlike other games, poker is not a game where you can be an average player but a good coach.
Poker videos are a great interactive tool for poker coaching. They offer an entertaining environment for the poker student to learn poker effectively. The videos should include practical and theoretical discussions, for example what is ICM, what are pot odds, what are implied odds and what is a good poker hand. Poker videos can also be enjoyed for entertainment as well as watching professional poker players put these ideas into practice. They will also show you how to bluff in poker.
Details of ILS007's poker coaching are available on the Poker Courses page. The poker courses offer a comprehensive coaching experience, offering expert comprehensive video training along with strategy Forum mentoring. If you are looking to take steps to improve your poker game to the highest level, these are a MUST BUY!
Private One-to-One Coaching
- Simply choose three days/times that are convenient for you, and I will choose the one best fitting my schedule.
- Pay the appropiate amount AT LEAST 24 hours before the lesson time (otherwise the lesson is automatically cancelled).
- £1000 for Five-Hour Coaching Program* (1 hour free) - if you choose this option, entire prepayment is required at least 24 hours before the first lesson, and no partial refunds are available. The package consists of two 2-hour lessons and a final 1-hour consolidation lesson.
- Available upon request. Kindly email ivan (at) professionalpokervideos.com with the number of you looking to be coached together, the game and buy-in levels you play and requirements you are looking for in the coaching. The rates per person will be significantly discounted compared to the 1-1 coaching, so it's definitely a cost-effective option and very effective.
What does the coaching entail and how does it work?
The coaching generally involves Hand History review and analysis using Universal Replayer and ICM/Equity software. We cover advanced concepts such as manually adjusting ICM results for situational/dynamic factors, post-flop analysis including ranging, estimating equity and adjusting according to villain types, to name a few key themes. If you have a specific leak that needs plugged, we will plug it. 2, 6, 9, 10 and 18 man SNGs are my main focus. I also coach for MTTs.
You will require a microphone for the lessons, which will be hosted using professional conferencing software. You will receive an email confirming the lesson, and also an access link to your private lesson. Please email hand history files to ivan (at) professionalpokervideos.com at least 24 hours before the lesson time. This will give me time to prepare so we don't waste any time.
You can either pick out a selection of hands you are keen to work on, or send me a zipped folder of all the games you've played in the last week/month etc. I have recently worked with a software developer to create a poker study tool called Analyzer which will streamline those big databases to find the exact spots we wish to focus on in the coaching. If you use it yourself, there is a function to automatically email me the hands that we wish to study, in advance of the lesson at the click of a button. You can get it here (demo video to come): Professional Poker Software.
- *Prices not applicable to SNG players of $60 buy-in level or higher. Please email ivan (at) professionalpokervideos.com for a custom rate, giving details of the game and buy-in level you play, and how many hours coaching you are after.
- *Prices not applicable to 18-man SNG players of $30 buy-in level. Please email ivan (at) professionalpokervideos.com for a custom rate, giving details of the game and buy-in level you play, and how many hours coaching you are after.
- *Prices not applicable to 6-max hyper SNG players of $30 buy-in level or higher. Please email ivan (at) professionalpokervideos.com for a custom rate, giving details of the game and buy-in level you play, and how many hours coaching you are after.
- I reserve the right to cancel a coaching lesson giving at least 24 hours notice. In exceptional circumstances I may have to cancel in case of emergency after this time, in which case you will be refunded within 24-48 hours of the lesson time, usually much sooner.