Home Main Suggestions/Queries Thread Subtitles

Moderator: ILS007

Subtitles

Postby junyx » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:42 am

Good evening, I made the purchase of the video 6 max hyper turbo today, but I live in Brazil and do not quite understand English, I noticed in the videos that is very explanatory and I really can not understand almost nothing, I wonder if you have availability of subtitle or do something and I even pay for it, I have much to professionalize interrese me and these videos will help me a lot....
junyx

Re: Subtitles

Postby ILS007 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:58 pm

Hi there,

I have replied to you by email, but will reply here for anybody else who may also be interested. At this time I am unfortunately unable to offer subtitles. I will update here if the situation changes.
ILS007
Site Admin

Postby iceman » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:53 pm

I'm fluent in Portuguese (Portugal) so if there's a specific part of the video you don't understand then I could probably translate it to Portuguese and post it here if you want, junyx. Obviously not the whole series though, just certain parts you're having most difficulty with.

Eu falo Português, por isso se houver uma parte em especial que queiras que eu traduza, posso tentar ajudar e depois postar aqui. Mas não a serie completa, apenas uma parte ou outra, pois sou apenas um cliente como tu e não ganho nada com isso. :)

Abraço
iceman
Reg

Postby junyx » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:22 pm

Agradeço muito sua boa vontade, na verdade eu preciso da legenda inteira das 4 horas de video do 3,50 hyper eu realmente nao entendo nada escutando ler em ingles eu até que consigo, valeu!
junyx

Postby iceman » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:09 am

junyx wrote:Agradeço muito sua boa vontade, na verdade eu preciso da legenda inteira das 4 horas de video do 3,50 hyper eu realmente nao entendo nada escutando ler em ingles eu até que consigo, valeu!

Na boa amigo. Eu nem tenho acesso a essa serie de videos, pensei que tivesses a falar dos 1,50. Desculpa não te poder ajudar. Boa sorte!
iceman
Reg

Postby junyx » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Good afternoon , someone has to make the caption availability of video in English for me ? I even caught her and do the translation and I understand about the course , thank you!
junyx

Return to Suggestions/Queries Thread